Australian Retirement Trust Sunsuper Adviser Login
Australian Retirement Trust Sunsuper Adviser Login – The Sunsuper Adviser Login site is a web portal designed particularly for Sunsuper financial advisers and other professional representatives.
The Sunsuper Adviser Login site gives registered advisers a wide range of Sunsuper-related information and tools, Such as financial statements, Investment performance, and Transaction records for their customers.
They can also conduct Transactions, Update customer information, and Connect with Sunsuper.
let us discuss on how to log in to the Australian Retirement Trust Sunsuper Adviser account.
Now let us know the requirements before starting the Australian Retirement Trust SunSuper Advisor login process.
Sunsuper Adviser Login Requirements
- Australian Retirement Trust Sunsuper Adviser Login Web Address.
- You must have an Australian Retirement Trust Sunsuper Adviser login valid Email and Password.
- Latest Internet Browser.
- PC or Laptop, Smartphone or Tablet with reliable internet connection.
How to Login to the Australian Retirement Trust Sunsuper Adviser Portal?
Login to Adviser Online. Not yet registered? To get started, Register as an adviser with Australian Retirement Trust Sunsuper. View Australian Retirement Trust Sunsuper Adviser Registration Terms and Conditions.
Please follow the below simple steps to successfully access your Australian Retirement Trust Sunsuper Adviser account:
- Visit Australian Retirement Trust’s official website at https://www.australianretirementtrust.com.au
- Now, click on the Login button.
- Next, click the Adviser Login button, as shown in the screenshot above.
- Enter your email address, and password into the provided empty field.
After that, Please click on the LOGIN button to access your account.
Forgot your password?
Please, call on the below phone number to get Australian Retirement Trust Sunsuper Adviser account password reset advice.
Call us on 13 11 84
8:00 am – 6:30 pm (AEST) Monday to Friday
Adviser Online user guide
Read through our Adviser online user guide Which includes information on how to best use ‘Start transaction’, and troubleshooting If you are experiencing problems.
Functions available in Adviser Online:
You may enable a data feed and have access to features that make managing customers who have ANT accounts in our Super Savings service offering easier through Australian Retirement Trust’s Adviser Online.
- Client Account information 24/7
- A range of forms, and transactions that can be submitted on your client’s behalf (Including Advice fee requests)
- Priority processing of chosen transactions
- Additional Investment research reports(Lonsec, and Morningstar)
- Up-to-date Balances, Insurance, Payment, Investments, Beneficiaries, and transaction summaries
- The latest Target Market Determinations.
- Product Disclosure Statements, and guides
- An easier way to report Significant dealings, and Complaints.
Advice Fee Request FAQs